Seminar English Forum at SRHS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seminar English Forum at SRHS

Discussing All Things Related to Seminar English

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chat Room 1

Go down 
+22
JoNaThAn_D2
teddybearlover
NickNack3
misscassidym3
omgzzANGELA.
laurent_'10
flavorflavia
Kaaaaren6
nicole3
NickP6
rsantos92
DRESZ21!
IanBunkerBoyz
aro3 *133t*
ananya_j
HomeboyPWalb
K. Hoffer 3
kayla2
Dno222
LanHuang
Nodrog1221
Howard-san
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nodrog1221

Nodrog1221

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2006-09-13

Chat Room 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Room 1   Chat Room 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2006 7:27 pm

omgzzANGELA. wrote:
how about a sweet concert with a huge mosh pit? haha i went to one of those last month. i almost died but it was soo good!

I'm not to into concerts and deffientally not into Mosh-pits. If you're at a concert, you pay money to listen to the same music as on the CD and if you really want to see what happened there you can probably get a video off-line. Plus, when you are in the Mosh-pit you are concentrating on not getting trampled or not getting punched in the face so you have less priority to appreciating the music.
Back to top Go down
HomeboyPWalb

HomeboyPWalb

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2006-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room 1   Chat Room 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2006 10:18 pm

when we are writing like this, can you not put it in quotes cuz its really annoying
Back to top Go down
Nodrog1221

Nodrog1221

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room 1   Chat Room 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2006 10:19 pm

HomeboyPWalb wrote:
when we are writing like this, can you not put it in quotes cuz its really annoying

Why not? HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
HomeboyPWalb

HomeboyPWalb

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2006-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room 1   Chat Room 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2006 10:21 pm

cuz then its like a page long like on page 5 of this topic
Back to top Go down
Nodrog1221

Nodrog1221

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room 1   Chat Room 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 4:55 pm

meh, what ever. But we seriously need a new topic. Anyone see any tight movies recently?
Back to top Go down
LanHuang

LanHuang

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room 1   Chat Room 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 5:34 pm

HomeboyPWalb wrote:
I am easily annoyed, and I hope mr. kelso doesn't hear about my involvement in drugs
Back to top Go down
NickNack3

NickNack3

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2006-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room 1   Chat Room 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 7:47 pm

Angela have you ever been in a real moshpit? At a real show? With a REAL punk band? Cuz thats where the real moshpits are...
Seriously, Subhumans go.

Skyler just in case you need this for later life though I dont see why you would: You dont try to hurt someone in a real moshpit. When someone falls, you help them back up, its just a way to let out your aggression, its basically a bunch of people running in a circle. running into eachother. You never hit someone, or everyone kicks your ass.
Back to top Go down
omgzzANGELA.

omgzzANGELA.

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2006-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room 1   Chat Room 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 7:55 pm

NickNack3 wrote:
Angela have you ever been in a real moshpit? At a real show? With a REAL punk band? Cuz thats where the real moshpits are...
Seriously, Subhumans go.

Skyler just in case you need this for later life though I dont see why you would: You dont try to hurt someone in a real moshpit. When someone falls, you help them back up, its just a way to let out your aggression, its basically a bunch of people running in a circle. running into eachother. You never hit someone, or everyone kicks your ass.
Yeah like a month ago. It was my first real concert too. There was like 4 bands that played. And everyone there wanted to see their favorite bands. And even if your in a moshpit, you can still here the music. Trust me, you can hear FINE. Plus, a lot of stages are high up so the audience can see the band. My favorite band is Hellogoodbye, which is the concert I went to along with some other punk bands, and I enjoyed a lot. Moshpits really don't matter when your watching an amazing band play. And its true what you said about moshpits, Nick. You don't hurt people on purpose unless their hurting you on purpose, which isn't a lot. You just have to go with the crowd, not against it, or you'll be thrashed around. I was in the second row of the whole concert, but it wasn't easy. And if you do really get hurt, a bouncer will help you out of the crowd, and so will everyone else. The only REALLY annoying thing about moshpits are crowd surfers who are usually not sober and will kick your head.
Back to top Go down
NickNack3

NickNack3

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room 1   Chat Room 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 7:17 pm

Ouch a stage diver combat boot to the face, nothing like that to wake you up. HelloGoodBye isn't REAL punk, NOTHING played on MTV is punk, and all real punk bands hate MTV. No offence. Maybe you wanna type in punk bands at google or something...wikipedia could be ok too.
Back to top Go down
omgzzANGELA.

omgzzANGELA.

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room 1   Chat Room 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 10:54 pm

NickNack3 wrote:
Ouch a stage diver combat boot to the face, nothing like that to wake you up. HelloGoodBye isn't REAL punk, NOTHING played on MTV is punk, and all real punk bands hate MTV. No offence. Maybe you wanna type in punk bands at google or something...wikipedia could be ok too.
I liked them BEFORE they were on mtv, and theyre rarely on it. And you have to go to their concert before you judge what genre of music they are.
Back to top Go down
IanBunkerBoyz

IanBunkerBoyz

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room 1   Chat Room 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 11:45 pm

NickNack who are you, i agreed with just about everything you said.

Some brutish 6 foot guy at Mastodon was like, "you want up", and he threw me on top of the crowd, then the bouncer got all pissed, and we did it three times.

If you guys wanna see some cool concerts that my friend plays in, just talk to me. But none for a while, the lead singer got his nose broken by a hardcore dancer in the pit with a swing kick
Back to top Go down
NickNack3

NickNack3

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room 1   Chat Room 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 5:55 pm

I don't have to go to a HelloGoodbye concert, I just need to hear the music, and I have, and it is not punk. They are indie, and I'm not trying to insult you or your music, just inform you. Bands like Conflict, Crass, The Adicts, Subhumans, Dead Kennedys, thats all the REAL STUFF. I don't blame you for being mislead by the media or whoever, its hard when punk is underground, and hard to find.

and Ian, I have no idea who you are, but from what I am told, I am Nick from period 3. Who are you? And what genre is the band?
Back to top Go down
K. Hoffer 3

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room 1   Chat Room 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2006 5:35 pm

Not to change the subject or anything, but does anyone have any big plans for Thanksgiving break?
Back to top Go down
Nodrog1221

Nodrog1221

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room 1   Chat Room 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2006 5:59 pm

K. Hoffer 3 wrote:
Not to change the subject or anything, but does anyone have any big plans for Thanksgiving break?

i'm going to Moscow to paint a house with a toothbrush while i breast feed a kangaroo thats boxing Ali who is eating a steak that i cooked. How about you?
Back to top Go down
NickNack3

NickNack3

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room 1   Chat Room 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2006 8:01 pm

something like that...
Back to top Go down
K. Hoffer 3

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room 1   Chat Room 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 4:07 pm

Nodrog1221 wrote:
K. Hoffer 3 wrote:

i'm going to Moscow to paint a house with a toothbrush while i breast feed a kangaroo thats boxing Ali who is eating a steak that i cooked. How about you?

sounds exciting...can i come?
Back to top Go down
omgzzANGELA.

omgzzANGELA.

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room 1   Chat Room 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 10:03 pm

NickNack3 wrote:
I don't have to go to a HelloGoodbye concert, I just need to hear the music, and I have, and it is not punk. They are indie, and I'm not trying to insult you or your music, just inform you. Bands like Conflict, Crass, The Adicts, Subhumans, Dead Kennedys, thats all the REAL STUFF. I don't blame you for being mislead by the media or whoever, its hard when punk is underground, and hard to find.

and Ian, I have no idea who you are, but from what I am told, I am Nick from period 3. Who are you? And what genre is the band?
haha i've listening to crass before! and i listen to a lot of punk when i'm alone because a lot of ym friends dont listen to it..and they think green day is the punk-est band ever (ewww). have you heard of billy talent? i'd classify them as punk, but i dont know about you. they're pretty good.
Back to top Go down
NickNack3

NickNack3

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room 1   Chat Room 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 8:06 pm

congratulations Crass is punk, but I can't stand their 5 minute intros to a 30 second song. I get the feeling you were joking about the Green Day crap, but if you actually believed that, and you were a guy, I would hunt you down and kick you with my combat boots. Apparently the correct genre for Billy Talent is "metal core", but I haven't listened to them I asked my friend.
Back to top Go down
omgzzANGELA.

omgzzANGELA.

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room 1   Chat Room 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2006 8:18 pm

NickNack3 wrote:
congratulations Crass is punk, but I can't stand their 5 minute intros to a 30 second song. I get the feeling you were joking about the Green Day crap, but if you actually believed that, and you were a guy, I would hunt you down and kick you with my combat boots. Apparently the correct genre for Billy Talent is "metal core", but I haven't listened to them I asked my friend.
Don't worry-I'm not a crazy Green Day hater. I'm more of a pre-American Idiot Green Day liker. I feel like MTV ruined them and suddenly EVERYONE liked them. Billy Talent is metal core? Eh, not really. I mean, some people could say that but I dont know, they classify themselves as punk.
Back to top Go down
Nodrog1221

Nodrog1221

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room 1   Chat Room 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2006 11:32 pm

guess what everyone! this chat page i made almost has 100 responses. Keep making me look good
Back to top Go down
Dno222

Dno222

Number of posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room 1   Chat Room 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 6:54 pm

Nodrog1221 wrote:
guess what everyone! this chat page i made almost has 100 responses. Keep making me look good
You'd like that wouldn't you WOULDN'T YOU!!! so ya congrats cheers
Back to top Go down
omgzzANGELA.

omgzzANGELA.

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room 1   Chat Room 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 11:27 am

Happy Thanksgiving?
Back to top Go down
NickNack3

NickNack3

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room 1   Chat Room 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 1:34 pm

No, not for the turkeys... you cruel murderers

MEAT IS MURDER
Back to top Go down
Nodrog1221

Nodrog1221

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room 1   Chat Room 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 12:04 am

NickNack3 wrote:
No, not for the turkeys... you cruel murderers

MEAT IS MURDER

But man is it tastey. Animals are cool and all. They are just better to eat

Fun to pet, better to chew
Back to top Go down
Howard-san

Howard-san

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room 1   Chat Room 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 12:11 am

Did you know you can read David Copperfield at Wikisource?

http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/David_Copperfield
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room 1   Chat Room 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chat Room 1
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next