Seminar English Forum at SRHS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seminar English Forum at SRHS

Discussing All Things Related to Seminar English

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Book Lovers

Go down 
+7
JoNaThAn_D2
omgzzANGELA.
Dno222
NickNack3
K. Hoffer 3
Nodrog1221
teddybearlover
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
omgzzANGELA.

omgzzANGELA.

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Book Lovers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Lovers   Book Lovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 4:46 pm

Dno222 wrote:
Wonder what the next Harry Potter Book is gonna be called, i mean the seris has had some plot related titles. (ex. Goblet of Fire, Chamber of Secrets, Half blood Prince, etc
Its going to be called Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. J.K. Rowling released it a few days ago Smile
Back to top Go down
teddybearlover

teddybearlover

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Book Lovers   Book Lovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2006 5:40 pm

omgzzANGELA. wrote:
Dno222 wrote:
Wonder what the next Harry Potter Book is gonna be called, i mean the seris has had some plot related titles. (ex. Goblet of Fire, Chamber of Secrets, Half blood Prince, etc
Its going to be called Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. J.K. Rowling released it a few days ago Smile
yeah i know i saw that i was happy
Back to top Go down
laurent_'10

laurent_'10

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-09-09

PostSubject: Subject: Book Lovers   Book Lovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2007 9:31 pm

My favorite author of all-time is Nicholas Sparks. I’ve read all of his books, which were so incredibly amazing. I LOVED the movies A Walk to Remember and The Notebook, which are based on two of his books. Once I found out that he wrote novels, I was addicted to them. I’m pretty sure I read all 12 of his novels in less than 8 months. Every time I would buy one of his new novels, I would read it nonstop. Anyway, my favorites are The Wedding, A Bend in the Road, A Walk to Remember and my favorite novel EVER is The Guardian, which I read in three days. I definitely recommend every single novel of his. They are so addicting, incredible and will keep you hooked until the very last word!!
Back to top Go down
Nodrog1221

Nodrog1221

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2006-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Book Lovers   Book Lovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2007 10:06 pm

I'm trying to finish the Dark Tower series by Stephen King and then read In Cold Blood and 1984 but all the constant reading in class is kinda a drag.
Back to top Go down
Dno222

Dno222

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Book Lovers   Book Lovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 6:08 pm

Nodrog1221 wrote:
I'm trying to finish the Dark Tower series by Stephen King and then read In Cold Blood and 1984 but all the constant reading in class is kinda a drag.
Which book are you on?
Back to top Go down
Nodrog1221

Nodrog1221

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2006-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Book Lovers   Book Lovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 4:48 pm

Dno222 wrote:
Nodrog1221 wrote:
Which book are you on?

Wolves of Calla
Back to top Go down
Dno222

Dno222

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Book Lovers   Book Lovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 6:01 pm

Nodrog1221 wrote:
Dno222 wrote:
Nodrog1221 wrote:
Which book are you on?

Wolves of Calla

Sweet afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book Lovers   Book Lovers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book Lovers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2